This is a selection of presentations given on various conferences.
If you’ve seen me present at a conference that is not listed below but would still like a copy of my slides, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
- Critiquing-based Recommendation with Speech Interaction, RecSys 2013
- FLOSS speech recognition: Where are we?, Akademy 2013
- Google Summer of Code at KDE, Google Summer of Code info event at Graz University of Technology, 2013
- Building Accessible Systems Accessibility in Practice, Akademy 2012
- simon: Open Sourcing Speech Recognition with KDE technology, Desktop Summit 2011
- simon: Open-Source Speech Recognition, Akademy 2010
- P. Grasch, A. Felfernig, and F. Reinfrank. ReComment: Towards Critiquing-based Recommendation with Speech Interaction, 7th ACM Conference on Recommender Systems (RecSys 2013), Hong Kong, China, 2013 Document
- Practical Applications of Context-Aware Computing: A Software Engineering Perspective (Bachelor Thesis)
- P. Grasch and A. Felfernig. On the Importance of Subtext in Recommender Systems, icom, 14(1):41-52, 2015.
- Speech-based Recommender Systems (Master’s Thesis)